Thanks for visiting Everyday Interview Tips. We created this website for two reasons. Our first goal has always been to integrate vague Phineas and Ferb references so that show gets more recognition with an adult audience. Our second goal was to help friends, family, strangers, secret agent platypodes, and Nigerian spammers find jobs in today’s difficult economy. We encourage you to explore our site, where you’ll find:
- Main Pages – Where you’ll find basic job interview information.
- Blog – Where you’ll find much more detailed job interview tips.
- Guide – Where you’ll find other interview tips, formatted pretty.
We have blog posts and pages about everything related to job interviews, including job interview tips, careers, resumes and cover letter tips, graduate jobs tips, sales job interview tips, marketing job interview tips, and any employment news & trends.
Find a Job
It is our goal to help our friends get jobs so that they can start making money and shut up about being unemployed because holy cow there is only so much I want to hear about how broke you are dude. By visiting this site, you have become our friend (Hi Friend!), so now we want you to hurry up and get employed already so that you can tell everyone “Wow! You will not believe how fantastic these interview tips are on Everyday Interview Tips! Also, Micah, who I’ve never seen must be really handsome and masculine!” or something like that.
Our goal is to give you a competitive advantage – the interview preparation that will give you the edge on the competition. People get hired not because they’re necessarily best for the role, but because they have mastered interview techniques and are able to impress hiring managers. You can be that person, and not just because we think you’re awesome (you are), but because you have our website, and our website rocks the socks off of blocks.
The People Behind Everyday Interview Tips
- Once ran an entire marathon, using nothing but his imagination.
- Does most of the web mastering and managing.
- Addicted to caffeine.
- Crazy good at cheating at crossword puzzles.
- Dedicated to being a fierce friend.
- Wickedly funny and modest.
- Does most of the writing.
- Addicted to caffeine.
- Gloriously amazing at Scrabble/Words with Friends.
- Can leap tall buildings with a single bound.
We are friendly people dedicated to creation a website that will help you get a job. We are not professional career counselors or lawyers trying to give you legal advice on job interview tips. We’re two random dudes with the amazing ability to give really good career advice with minimal training in the field. You’re welcome.
Sign up for interview tips delivered daily via email using the box to your left, check out our guide, and send us an email letting us know how great we are or simply letting us know how great we are. Or you can write us about other stuff. Whatever.
— Wilson & Micah
Write to Us
Ask us anything about Interview Questions & Answers, and we’ll try our best to answer your questions, or simply leave your feedback and tell us what you think about the site.
No idea where to start? Here are some good excuses to get you going:
- If there are additional topics you would like us to create, just ask and we’re always happy to write more.
- All we need is a request from you and another cup of coffee. We’ve even set up a coffee fund especially for new content requests. Who needs sleep when there is coffee?
- Tell us how well the content on this site worked (or didn’t work) for you.
- How would you improve it? What did we leave out?
- If you landed a job from using this site, whoa, we would love to know!
- Also, if you think it sucks we wouldn’t mind hearing it directly from you either. We’ll need another cup coffee and simply think up of more hopefully useful content for you.